Most of the natural foods look like human’s body parts and those foods are mostly used to support the body part they look like. Walnuts are one of the natural food whose shape is like human brain.
There’s a reason why the walnuts look like a brain. It contains omega 3 fatty acid which keep the functioning of the nervous system smooth and it also helps in keeping memory sharp.
What scientist says about Walnuts?
According to scientist “Walnuts have distinct left and right hemispheres, wrinkles or folds just like our brain’s cerebral cortex, and are even contained in a hard shell just like our skull.” Walnut helps in developing over three dozen neuron-transmitters within the brain including serotonin, enhancing the signaling and encouraging new messaging link between the brain cells.
Mothers love to give these to their growing kids and incorporate walnut in their daily diet too for increasing their memory power.
Walnuts don’t just look like brains but also provide nutrients such as healthy fatty acids which specifically nourish the brain, memory and mental function. It is served as a brain medicine because it is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which helps to keep brain function normal.
Similarity between Human Brain & Walnuts.
The cerebrum is largest part of the brain it has two parts that can be divided into left and right hemisphere. Its cerebral cortex is covered in folds, the entire brain is controlled within a protective covering, called a human skull, similarly a walnut can be divided into two parts, the walnut is itself covered in wrinkles - like fold and wrapped in a hard shell, similar like a human skull
Other Health Benefits of Walnuts -
- Walnuts are warming food, their healing essence also supports kidney.
- Additional research found that people who include walnuts and walnut’s oil in their diets have lower blood pressure.
- Walnuts help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Adding walnut in diet can help in maintaining the ideal weight over time.
- Walnuts are a good source of vitamin E also are strong antioxidant. The vitamin E present in them helps in maintaining and protecting the skin from free radicals that are harmful in nature.
- Walnuts consumption lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the level of good cholesterol (HDL).