Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Baking Powder, Sorbitol (420), Iodised Salt, Emulsifying & Stabilizing Agents (471, 415).
Contains permitted natural flavouring substances (vanilla).
(Numbers in brackets as per International Numbering System).
Contains gluten & milk components.
Directions For Use:
1. Mix 150ml milk (full cream) and 70gm butter (approx. 5 tablespoon) or veg. oil in a bowl. (If desired you can add one egg to the batter).
2. To this add Tops Cake Mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the batter becomes smooth.
3. Grease inside of a baking pan with oil or butter and sprinkle with wheat flour.
4. Pour batter into the baking pan and bake in pre-heated oven at 180° c for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 6-7 minutes on medium temperature.
5. Cake is ready when a poked tooth pick or knife comes out clean.
The cake can also be baked in pressure cooker (30-35 min.) without using whistle. Makes cake of approximate 400gm.
Storage: Store in a cool, clean dry place free from moisture, insects, pests, strong odours, sunlight & dust.
A leaflet of directions for use on the pouch.
G.D. Foods Mfg. (I) Pvt. Ltd.