Quinoa, Rice, Moong dhal, Toor Dhal, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ghee, Salt, Cashew nut, Chilli powder, Chilli dry crushed, Cumin, Compounded Asafoetida, Curry leaves, Bay leaf, Clove, Turmeric powder, Black pepper, Cinnamon
Cooking Instructions: Quinoa Dal Khichidi Mix
1. Add 1 1/2 cups of water (500 ml) and 200 g of Quinoa Dal Kitchidi Mix in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles. Keep aside for escape the steam. (Note: 1 Cup of Water =200ml).
2. Heat 2 tbspsof ghee in a pan; add 50g of chopped onion, saute for a minute.
3. Add 50g of finely chopped tomatoes and one slit green chilli and pinch f salt and saute for another 1 minute.
4. Add the cooked Quinoa Rice Dal Khichidi Mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Check the salt and serve immediately.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.
Store in Dry, Cool & Hygienic place.
The super food Quinoa Dal Khichdi powers you throughout the day.
For a start, it is rich with proteins, fibre, Low Gl and nutritionally packed with vitamins and minerals. Quinoa is the 5000 year old Andean grain, valued by FAO and recommended by NASA’s food choice for fuelling man's deep space exploration.
It also emphasize on your total wellness and harmony.
Orillet brings more recipes to your kitchen for mindful and healthy eating.
Orillet Foods International
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented here. You should always consult your healthcare expert and read information provided by the product manufacturer prior to its use. Brownbag makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights.