Ingredients: Refined Wheat Flour (48%), Water, Milk (5%), Oil, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder.
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten, Milk & Milk Products.
Pack Of 17N.
1. Remove a packet of Paratha from freezer (do not defrost as this may make dough sticky).
2. Peel the plastic layering from the Paratha.
3. Place the Paratha on a preheated pan.
4. Pan fry for 1 1/2 minutes each side until golden brown.
5. Remove the Paratha from the pan. Using both hands, pat the Paratha gently by the edges to make it light & fluffy.
Keep frozen at -18°C.
Preserving Asia's Food Heritage.
The Kawan Paratha has a flaky, layered texture and a wonderful aroma guaranteeing to increase your appetite. So popular that other culture have adopted it as their own.
It can be eaten traditionally during every meal of Indian curries or even with toppings such as pickles, curd, jams and chocolate.
Kawan Products are preferred by consumers worldwide for their quality and authenticity. They are made by using traditional recipes, with only the finest ingredients and spices.
Wholesome in every bite.
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented here. You should always consult your healthcare expert and read information provided by the product manufacturer prior to its use. Brownbag makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights.