Table of Contents
1. Knowing Our Numbers
2. Whole Numbers
3. Playing with numbers
4. Basic Geometrical Ideas
5. Understanding Elementary Shapes
9. Data Handling
12. Ratio and Proportion
14. Practical Geometry
• The Foundation Mathematics for IIT-JEE/ NEET/ NTSE/ Olympiad Guide for Class 6 is the perfect book to build a VERY STRONG FOUNDATION for these examinations.
• The book provides, for each chapter, key Concepts followed by Multiple Choice Questions of various varieties.
• Each chapter has 2 levels of exercises.
• Exercise 1 contains straight MCQ’s having one correct option.
• Exercise 2 contains MCQ’s of different types as asked in the IIT-JEE exam. The various types of questions are:
1. Matching based MCQ’s
2. MCQ’s with more than one correct answer
3. Assertion-Reason type MCQ’s
4. Passage based MCQ’s
5. Integer based MCQ’s
6. Diagram based MCQ’s
• The solutions to both the exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
• The book will also prove to be very helpful in the preparation of NTSE and Olympiads.
• This book will really prove to be an asset for Class 6 students as they hardly find a GENUINE material which can help them in building a strong foundation.
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented here. You should always consult your healthcare expert and read information provided by the product manufacturer prior to its use. Brownbag makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights.