Cancer Fighting Minerals.
All Natural Superfood.
How do i clean it?
1. Rinse with water in strainer.
2. Repeat 2-3 times.
3. Without rinsing, Quinoa can have a bitter taste.
How do i cook it?
1. Rinse seeds first.
2. 1 cup quinoa to 2 cups water ratio.
3. Add pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp oil.
4. Bring water to boil.
5. Pour seeds into water.
6. Cover pan with lid & set to low heat.
Important Note: After opening this pack, transfer the content into an airtight container. Keep in dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
How is Quinoa healthier than rice?
Quinoa is complex carbohydrate.
100% more protein.
Nealy 10 time more fibre.
4 times more Magnesium.
5 times more Potassium.
Uncooked (Value Per 100gms):
1. Complete Protein 16gm: Contains nine essential amino acids your body needs.
2. Magnesium 55%: Anti-stress and Detoxifying.
3. Phosphorous 65%: Keeps kidney healthy, improves digestion.
4. Iron 35%: Energy release, blood pressure, immune system, improves hoemoglobin.
5. Dietary Fibre 7gm: Healthy bones, low risk of obesity, weightloss.
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented here. You should always consult your healthcare expert and read information provided by the product manufacturer prior to its use. Brownbag makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights.