Growing organic food is a journey by itself, every detail has to be taken in as pure food beings with the soil pesticide-free and has no chemicals.
Then come the seeds where we do not use any genetically modified species in our agricultural production, complementing this is the complete process of using sunshine, traditional methods of growing and crop protection with the organic crop growing under the care of nature and the knowledgeable farmer, the next step for us is to harvest and store.
Our storage is done, in a non - chemical based, controlled environment.
Dehumidifiers, temperature control and traditional pest protection ensure the crop reaches our processing plants where the principles of organic integrity are adhered to strictly.
We work directly with farmers and our unique farm to kitchen traceability means you can trust oil- fashioned goodness through and through. We work with over 12,000 farmers in 15 states on 50,000 acres to makes a positive difference to their lives on one hand and ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality on the other, a direct result of 24 mantra's efforts has been creating avenues for better incomes and quality of life for farmers and a better planet. 24 mantra organic in our mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom(you alone are earth, fire, water, air ether) and organic farming practices to make your life wholesome, pure and beneficial, you could start living the organic life from today.
10 Reasons to go organic:
1. Protect children from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet.
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition.
4. Reduce health risks with organic purity.
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals, pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Helps small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.