Ingredients: Organic Green Tea.
Allergen Advice: Packed in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, mustard, sesame and treenuts.
How to brew? Place a tsp of green Tea in a cup and pour approx. 100ml of hot water (85°C). Brew for 30 sec to 2 min depending upon the strength required. Strain the tea immediately Do not use boiling water as that will make the green tea taste bitter.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place.
Green Tea: Green Tea is rich in antioxidant flavonoids, including catechins. The most abundant catechin in green tea is epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). This compound is largely responsible for the antioxidant and all other beneficial properties of Green Tea.
The 24 Mantra Advantage:
1. 24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the acient wisdom 'Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha' (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
2. We work directly with over 20,000 farmers in 15 states on 1,20,000 acres.
3. Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
4. Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
5. Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
6. 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
7. More than 200 products.
Sresta Natural Bioproducts Pvt. Ltd
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented here. You should always consult your healthcare expert and read information provided by the product manufacturer prior to its use. Brownbag makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights.